- Machined from 6061 aluminum
- V-Bedding system
- MPA buttstock with adjustable cheek riser and length of pull
- EVG (Enhanced Vertical Grip)
- Front night vision bridge
- Multiple QD sling swivel locations
- User located side rails (option)
- Durable Cerakote finish in a variety of colors. Black, Burnt Bronze, Tungsten, FDE, Sniper Green, Gunmetal, NRA Blue, USMC Red are standard colors. Other options are available for an upcharge.
- Unique pocketing system reduces weight and increases structural integrity of the chassis
- Adjustable length of pull 13.50?-14.75? (Shorter and longer length of pull options available – please inquire by emailing [email protected] Additional cost may be associated)
- Recoil pad is adjustable for height and cant
- Adjustable cheek riser
- Inclinometer leveling system
- Machined thumb notch
- Ultra Bag Rider
- V4 Spigot Mount
- 2 Round Holder (Short action chassis only)
- RAT Rail (Rapid Adjustment Technology) 1.5? Acra Rail Built into the chassis
- Our Chassis take any AICS type magazines (Mag not included).
- 5. lbs
Notice on Inlets: Our Chassis with the Remington 700 Inlet in their prospective Short or Long action configurations fit all Remington 700 actions and clones including but not limited to the following: Bat Machine HR & VR, Bergara, Curtis Customs, Defiance Machine, Stiller Tac30 and Tac300, Bighorn TL2, Bighorn TL3, Lonepeak Arms, Kelbly Atlas Tactical, Ga Precision Templar V2, GA precision Tempest, Impact 737R, Surgeon SA & LA (Except Surgeon XL)
Exceptions: Defiance Rebel w/Long Tenon, Stiller Spectre Gen 1 and 2, GA Templar V1. These inlets are specifically listed on our options page.
We also inlet for Tikka T3, AI AT, Savage Short.
The V-Bedding system is also configured to allow the user to glass bed the action and straight section of the barrel, if desired.
The chassis is machined on our CNC Horizontal Machining Centers to exacting tolerances from 6061 aluminum
Length of pull is between 13.5-14.75? although this length can be modified by thinner or thicker recoil pads. Weight is 5.0 lbs. The upper Night Vision bridge provides a seat for a picatinny rail.